Yipee Skipee!!!
I do have to report that I still haven't started exercising. I don't know why I can't get myself on track with this! But I'm going to have to soon, otherwise I'm gonna starve. LoseIt! lowers maximum calories everytime I report a loss, but it adds calories for exercise. The only way I'm going to be able to eat more is to get my butt in gear!
How do you get motivated to exercise?
Happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo I just joined myfitnesspal.com with my husband and a couple friends. It sounds a lot like LoseIt. It has already helped me be mindful of what I eat. And seeing my friends exercise report also motivates me to work out. I am hoping it helps. My husband is starting to worry about his weight and weight-related health issues, so I hope this tool gets us focused on living a healthier lifestyle!
ReplyDelete