Friday, May 13, 2011

Keep On Keepin' On

It's been a couple of weeks since my last post. I was sick and have had my parent's visiting from out of town. But, I've continued steadily losing and now I'm down a total of 11.5 pounds!

I STILL haven't started exercising.

{I'm thinking about changing the name of this blog to Excuses of a Fat Girl!}

I know that have to start. I just don't know why I haven't made the commitment to it. I bought the shoes, I have my park pass to my favorite trail, and I have the time. So that's my next hurdle on this journey. And I'm looking for any advice.

So, if you're not a natural exerciser, how do you get motivated and stick to it?

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! Glad you are here. I am not a natural exerciser, but I have realized that I feel better, look better and each day I do exercise I seem to work better in so many ways. When I get bored with one plan, I change to another - mixing it up. I am so jealous, you get to go hiking - I live no where near real trails...I wish I had that opportunity!! Go for it - out with nature, fresh air, and if you carry the tunes - moving and grooving, too!!!

    Staying MOtivated MO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found exercise about 18 years ago...I do love it. I mean it's still an effort at times but when I'm on a roll...there is no stopping me from my workouts.

    I think the thing to remember is find something you LOVE to do and remember that any form of activity is something. Just moving your body...playing with your son, taking a walk in the sunshine...those are all good things!!

    Congrats on the weight loss, joyce!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also need to exercise, Joyce. I don't know where to put it, though. I know I need to MAKE THE TIME, but I struggle. Thank you for this blog. The inspiration is wonderful. I lost some weight, but I've reached a plateau. I think exercising will keep me on the weight loss track, so it's time to get to it!!!

    ReplyDelete