Hello and Happy Friday! I've had a pretty good week, losing another 1.5 pounds, making my total 13 pounds! Not too shabby. AND I got in 3 workouts this week! {FINALLY} Right now, I'm doing the workouts pictured below which are located on my Exercise OnDemand channel through my local cable company.
I really like Leslie Sansone's workouts because they are low impact but really make me sweat! And, I even felt a little sore after the second day - proof to me that I worked some muscle. I think they're great for the beginner, which I totally am! If you'd like to check out these videos, the website is here.
My goal for next week is to add some trail walking, depending on the weather. I'm also hoping to get 5 workouts in! I know I can do it!
Have a great weekend!

Awesome accomplishment! Yes you can do it!!
ReplyDeleteStaying MOtivated MO
Yay, Joyce! You can do anything! :)
ReplyDelete